Looking for unforgettable tastes, experiences and memories? Visit beautiful Chile during a four day Whistle Stop! During this trip, you will be able to experience the local culture and history, cook delicious gastronomy, discover amazing scenery and nature. The journey starts in Santiago, and continues to Valparaiso and the Casablanca Valley.
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Welcome to Chile•Transfer to the hotel upon arrival and check-in, where you will also receive necessary information.
•Time for a guided bike tour, which will take you to the GAM Cultural Center, Lastarria/Santa Lucia Neighbourhood, and La Moneda, the Presidential Palace and much more.
• Discover the interesting Political History of Chile!
• The tour ends at the office located in Recoleta Neighborhood
And a visit to the colorful market!
• Visit traditional Food Markets such as “La Vega” and “Mercado Central”!
• Learn how to cook local cuisine, and of course enjoy the meal you have cooked for lunch.
• You will have the opportunity to taste some Chilean wine, and the typical drink Pisco Sour!
The growing, making, and tasting of wine
• Depart in the morning to the Casablanca Valley, the home of many of Chile's superb white wines!
• Visit one of the vineyards, taste different wines and discover the traditional wine making process.
• Continues to the colorful city Valparaiso, part of the UNESCO Heritage!
• Here, you will see many historical places and the "La Sebastiana" museum, the old residence of the Chilean Poet Pablo Neruda.
• Enjoy the beautiful surrounding scenery and architecture, before returning to Santiago.
• Transfer to Santiago de Chile airport in time for your flight.
• We hope that you have enjoyed our beautiful Chile!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|March 2019 to November 2020||$820|
|December 2019 to February 2020||$860|