Explore the vibrant and colorful culture of Brazil! On this tour, you will experience the magical nature, the rhythmic music and incredible dance that this country has to offer. Experience the culture of Bahai through dance and music, try the local gastronomy, swim in the crystal bluewater of the limestone caves and eat lunch at one of the highest waterfalls in Brazil. Combining cultural activities with adventurous hikes, this trip makes the perfect way to explore all that this amazing country has to offer!See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
An unforgettable evening ahead...
• A transfer brings you to the hotel upon arrival.
• Start the trip right: join the evening tour!
• Experience the culture of Bahia, presented by the Bahiaawarded Ballet Folklorico.
• The evening will be filled with a light show, incredible dancing and vibrant music!
• End with traditional Bahian cuisine for dinner! Transfer: 25 min
Meet the Locals!
• Start the day with a neighborhood tour in the Barra and Rio Vermelho!
• See the historical buildings, the market in Rio Vermelgo and the bohemian district.
• Try local produce at the market, and enjoy a tasty lunch of local cuisine!
• Visit famous "post cards" of Brazil on a walking tour.
• Experience the Barra Lighthouse and the historical district no only name a few!
An authentic cultural experience...
• Join the private community tour to learn about the social projects and the local community!
• Why not join in one of the classes offered?
• The percussion class teaches music techniques, and the Capeoeira class traditional dance!
• Of course, there is a dance class with samba and other rhythms of Brazil!
• Optional with the capoeira class: make your own traditional instrument, berimbau!
Enjoy the incredible view over the town Lençóis
• Transfer to the airport and fly to Lençóis!• Hike the beautiful Lençóis River in the afternoon• See the pools and rock formations, like the fantastic polished quartzite conglomerates. • Stop at the incredible Primavera Waterfall before returning: why not take a refreshing swim?
Transfer: 25 min
Time to chase waterfalls...
• Transfer to Capão Valley at 8.30, and hike to one of the highest waterfalls in Brazil!
• See the beautiful view over the valley.
• Arrive at the waterfall for lunch: its a 400 m high lookout point!
• Enjoy a cool swim before returning to Lençóis.
Watch the beautiful sunset over the National Park
• Join the car tour at 8.30 am, and stop for 3 short hikes!
• Head to Pratina Farm for a delicious lunch with local specialties!
• Visit the incredible blue cave and the impressive limestone cave in the afternoon.
• Hike to the top of Morro do PaiInácio Mountain for a picturesque view of Chapada Diamantina.
Ever snorkeled in a limestone cave?
• See Poço Encantado in the morning: a gorgeous blue water pool inside a wide limestone cave!
• Continue to Poço Azul, another crystal blue pool: Maybe snorkel in the clear water?
• Enjoy a delicious home-cooked lunch before our return to Lençóis.
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person||$1,840|