Explore colorful Brazil on a 10 day tour! This trip incorporates everything from amazing nature to vibrant city life, and you will be able to experience the rich scenery and exciting culture of this beautiful country. Hike in the Amazon, join the boat safari at the Iguaçu Falls and go Samba Dancing in Rio de Janeiro to only mention a few of the activities. Ready for a truly mesmerizing experience?See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Welcome to Brazil!
• A transfer will bring you to your hotel upon arrival.
• Take some time to relax and unpack.
The adventure begins
• Transfer from Manaus to your lodge in the Amazon!
• During this fantastic stay you'll be able to participate in a number of excursions.
• Why not go canoeing through the Igapós and Igarapés, do a nocturnal sightseeing in the Anavilhanos Archipelago, or try Recreational Piranha fishing?
• All this and much more available: this will be a truly unforgettable experience!
Transfer: 2h30min, 10 seat vans or 3 seat cars. Tours offered by the lodge: Groups of max. 14 people.
The exploring never ends in this fantastic area!
• Continue exploring this amazing region after breakfast.
• Participate in one of the tours available, maybe travel to different islands for bird spotting during sunrise?
• Tuck in for the night at your lodge and enjoy the mesmerizing sounds of the living nature surrounding you.
• An 8am transfer brings you back to Manaus and to the airport
• Flight from Manaus to Iguaçu, where a driver will bring you to your new hotel upon arrival.
This transfer best suits guests with flights departing between 1pm and 6pm.
Join the guided drive to the Argentinian Falls and enjoy a boat safari with La Gran Aventura!
• Embark on the Argentinian side of the falls, and choose your path: The Lower (1.700m), or the Superior (650m).
• Both routs and at the incredible, 90m tall fall: The Devil's Throat!
• The boat safari will let you experience the falls, whirlpools, waves up close!
• Stop at the base of the Falls, and disembark to walk the catwalk which connects to the lower visitation circuit of the Falls.
Note: You will enter into Argentina on this trip, please check visa requirement.
• Start the morning with a private, combined bike and walking tour!
• At the first viewpoint, you will leave the bike behind and set of on foot.
• Enjoy the view and the amazing scenery, and don't worry: if you are tired, its possible to go by bike or bus back to base!
• A driver will bring you to the airport in time for your flight to Rio!
Feel the pulse of vibrant city...
• Head to the top of Corcovado Mountainto on a private guided tour and see the iconic statue Christ the Redeemer!
• Continue to Tijuca National Park to see the gorgeous waterfalls and local flora.
• Join the hike at Sugar Loaf Mountain, starting from base and trek along Pista Cláudio Coutinho.
• End at Morro da Urca (220m), halfway up the mountain (396m), and take a cable car to the top!
•Join the samba class! After the class, why not head out in the night life to try your new skills?
• A private transfer brings you from Rio to Ilha Grande.
• Check in at your new hotel and relax.
• Enjoy some free time in the afternoon to explore this beautiful island!
Transfer: 2h with a regular vehicle (128km) + 20 min with sloop.
Lopes Mendes: One of the most beautiful beaches in the world!
• Explore the amazing nature on a hike to Lopes Mendes, starting from the Abraao Village.
• Choose between a longer and shorter route, both passing through enchanting Aroeira.
• Reach your goal and take a refreshing swim in the cristal blue ocean, or do some surfing?
• Gotten enough sun? Visit the small chapel located on the beach!
All good things come to an end...
• A private transfer brings you from Ilha Grande to Rio de Janeiro
• Head to the airport by transfer in time for your flight.
• We hope you have enjoyed your stay in colorful Brazil, and wish you a safe trip home!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.