Bring the family on an unforgettable trip to Brazil! You will discover the beautiful sights like Christ the Redeemer, Sugar Loaf Mountain and the Iguaçu Falls, mixed with activities like hiking, biking, swimming and snorkeling. From boat rides to guided kayak tours, and gastronomic experiences to rescue birds, this trip truly has something for everyone in the family!See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
• A private transfer brings you to the hotel from the airport.
• Spend the afternoon on a bike tour through Rio!
• Bike around the gorgeous Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon, and finish with a sunset view with the locals at at Arpoador Rock.
Transfer: approx. 30 min
• Join the private tour to Corcovado and see the iconic Christ the Redeemer!
• Continue to Tijuca National Park to discover the flora of the forest.
• Start at base of Sugar Loaf Mountain, and trek along Pista Cláudio Coutinho, followed by a 35 min trail through lush forest.
• Hike to Morro da Urca (220m) halfway up the mountain (396m) where you will take the cable car up to the top.
• Enjoyed the remarkable 360-degree view and sunset, before returning to the hotel.
Time: 30-minute tram ride from Corcovado Station to the top of Corcovado Mountain.
Exuberant and heart exhilarating hiking trails!
• A guided drive brings you on the Argentinean Falls tour: explore the Argentinian side by hike, and choose your path.
• The Lower Path, of 1,700 meters and walkways running along the falls to the Moorhen level
• The Superior Path, with 650 meters and hanging bridges that reveal a complete picture of all the falls.
• Finish at the most exciting Falls: the Devil's Throat. At 90 meters high, it is the picture perfect spot of the region.
Join the guided drive in Foz do Iguaçu, and enjoy the backstage experience at the bird park!
• The bird park is a conservation center for birds, and on this tour you can our work!
• See the feeding of toucans and other species, and gain an understand rescue programs.
• Learn from the veterinarians how they treat rescue animals and introduce them into flocks again.
• The tour ends on a deck where you can sample an açai, fruit salad, water and juices.
• A driver brings you from your hotel, back to the airport.
Tour Information: Approx. 2h with bilingual guide: information, history and function of the bird park. Visitors must wear closed shoes, take repellent and sunscreen. Available everyday at the following times: 7h30, 10h30, 14h and 16h.
• Join the guided kayak trip: Swim, snorkel, and experience wildlife in the mangroves!
• Take the private walking tour to discover Paraty with an expert local guide.
• Trace the development of Paraty through the sugar, gold and coffee economic booms.
• In the evening, prepare traditional Brazilian Cuisine alongside chef Yara Castro Roberts in a top modern kitchen!
Kayaking Tour: all levels catered for - easy/ medium/challenging
Walking Tour easy - Duration: 2 to 3 hours -Included : bilingual guide (Eng/Port)
• Join the day trip by boat out in the Brazilian Fjord, and hike up Mamanguá Sugarloaf Peak (440m) for incredible views of the whole region.
• Stop for lunch at a local restaurant on the beach and take a refreshing swim!
• Alternative Boat trip with visit to the Craft Cahaca Distillery!
• Island-hop in the morning, and visit the distillery, where the rum is still made the traditional way, after lunch!
Disclaimer: It is not possible to attend both tours
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person||$2,750|