Welcome to the essence of Botswana and Zimbabwe! Two diverse countries presenting their uniqueness on their own beauty! Botswana, a gem in the crown jewel of Africa’s safari circuit. Zimbabwe means “great houses of stone,” derived from the Shona language, with Victoria Falls (one of the seven wonders of the world) famed attraction, bedded close to the Zambezi River. Here, you will encounter a comprehensive and insightful journey to the most memorable attractions; Both countries brimming with prolific wildlife and lush landscapes. 9 Night package, highlights the following experiences: - Exploring the lagoons of the Khwai River - Mokoro through the Linyanti marshes - Inter-act with the local villagers - Relax near the elephant pool - frequented by elephant families - Track wildlife footprints during a walking safari.See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Upon arrival at Maun international Airport, you will be met by an English-speaking representative, who will assist you to check-in for the light aircraft flight to the heart of the Okavango Delta, Moremi Game Reserve.
Light Aircraft flight from Maun Airport to Moremi Game Reserve.
Overnight at Khwai Tented Camp, in a Luxury Tent facing the Lagoon, inclusive of all meals, scheduled safari activities, drinks (including soft drinks, water, beers, select wines and select spirits) laundry, Government taxes and levies, transfers and park entry fees.
You have the next two days to explore the Lagoons and interact with the community from the Khwai Villages, with your dedicated guide.
Adventures on offer include morning and evening game drives which are conducted in open-top 4x4 vehicles. Get up close and personal with the wildlife, while on a safari walk. Sail through the Khwai river in a in a dugout canoe – mokoro, to savour the moments of peace. Enjoy coffee stops in the mornings and scenic sundowners in the evenings, led by a qualified and passionate guide who will share his knowledge and love of the bush with you., and don't forget your camera!
After breakfast at Khwai Tented Camp, you will depart to Chobe National Park.
Light Aircraft flight from Moremi Game Reserve to Chobe National Park.
On the edge of the Linyanti Marshes, Linyanti Bush Camp stands in a private reserve known as the Chobe Enclave, bordering the western boundary of Chobe National Park. The Linyanti Marshes were largely dry when Linyanti Bush Camp was built. Then, in 2008, heavy rains in the Kwando and Linyanti river catchments, combined with the suspected shifting of fault lines, caused the Linyanti River to flood onto the marshes. As a result, the Chobe Enclave is now a mix of wet and dry terrain. Reed- and grass-filled swamps stretch out in front of Linyanti Bush Camp, creating an open, though not particularly idyllic, outlook.
From the comfort of your own outdoor seating area, within a spacious tent, you can enjoy the vast look over Linyanti landscape. Accommodation comes with all the comfortable amenities you would expect, while the elevated communal area offers a lounge, bar and dining area with a well-stocked bookshelf – a welcome retreat after a day of activities.
Overnight at Linyanti Bush Camp, in a Luxury Tent, inclusive of all meals, scheduled safari activities, drinks (including soft drinks, water, beers, select wines and select spirits) laundry, Government taxes and levies, transfers and park entry fees.
You will spend the next two full days exploring the Chobe National park with your dedicated ranger.
A mixture of both, land and water activities, will ensure there is something for everyone to experience, such as:
• Game Drives Twice daily game drives offered: Morning Game Drives and Evening in open 4x4 vehicles. The Linyanti Nature Reserve is best known for its large populations of elephant and buffalo that congregate in vast numbers especially during the dry season.
• Walking Safaris Guided walks lead by qualified and passionate guides who share their knowledge and love of the bush with you. With the dry vegetation between May and October, walking safaris are a fantastic and exciting way to experience the area.
• Mokoro Safaris Mokoro is a type of canoe commonly used in the area. Due to the conservation of trees, we model them out of fiberglass. It is propelled through the shallow waters while you experience wildlife from an unusual point of view. Mokoro Safaris are available when water levels permit.
• Helicopter Flight (Seasonal) A 30-minute scenic helicopter flight from April to November only.
After Breakfast at Linyati Bush Camp, you will depart to Kasane Airport.
Road transfer from Kasane Airport to Victoria Falls Airport. Light aircraft flight from Victoria Falls Airport to Hwange National Park.
Within the heart of Hwange National Park in Zimbabwe, Somalisa Camp provides breath-taking views of the savannah plains across the famous Kennedy Vlei Line. Hwange National Park is also known as the land of the giants, for its big elephant herds that visit frequently the waterholes. Also expect to discover the unfathomable diversity of landscapes – Savanna and dense acacia forests, here you will encounter the Big 5 – elephant, lion, leopard, rhino and buffalo - up close.
The luxury tents take you back to the glorious days of the first explorers yet offer all the amenities you would expect from a five-star property. The spacious rooms feature a Victorian bathtub, a large viewing deck and a fireplace for those cold winter nights.
Overnight at Somalisa Camp, in a Luxury Tent, inclusive of all meals, beverages, laundry, Government taxes and Levies, park fees, transfers & safari activities.
You will spend the next two full days exploring the Hwange National park with your dedicated guide.
With storytelling and teaching, your guide will enlighten you by sharing his wonder and wisdom of the African bush. Taking you on adventures such as:
• Game Drives Morning and evening game drives daily with an 4x4 open safari vehicle. Wildlife sightings include elephant, kudu, sable antelope, zebra, wildebeest, gemsbok, the rare and endangered roan antelope, buffalo, giraffe, lion, leopard, hyena, and many other wildlife species.
• Walking Safari This is where an ordinary safari is transformed into an extra-ordinary adventure. Experiencing true nature at its best.
• Cultural Tours to Local Villages You are invited to take a cultural tour of the nearby villages that work with the camps. You will gain a deeper understanding of the country you are visiting and its people. These tours allow you to engage with Africa and its rich cultural heritage.
• Bird Watching Hwange National Park is known to be one of the highest diversities of wildlife and bird-life species more than any other National Park in Southern Africa. Here are up to over 470 birdlife species in the area.
Enjoy an early morning safari, after which breakfast is served.
Depart - Hwange National Park via light aircraft to Victoria Falls Airport for your onward journey.
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|1 pax||2 pax|
|Price per person for January to March 2020||$6,120||$5,450|
|Price per person for April, May and November 2020||$8,800||$8,130|
|Price per person for June, August and October 2020||$13,930||$10,600|
|Price per person for December 2020||$7,800||$7,130|