Soaring mountains and deep valleys... Experience incredible Bhutan over 7 days! Fly in over the one and only Mount Everest, and begin your journey in Paro. During these days, you will see the beautiful Himalayas, the grand Centenary Farmer’s Market, hike to the Takshang Monastery and enjoy a herbal hot stone bath! The rich culture and nature of this country will definitely make Bhutan a memorable experience.See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Did you spot Mount Everest during your flight?
• Upon arrival you will be met by representatives.
• After check-in, visit the national museum and get familiarized with Bhutanese culture!
•Take a hike to the Zuri temple, and get a spectacular view over Paro Valley.
• Head to Thimpu, and visit the largest siting Buddha in the world!
• Visit the Centenary Farmer’s Market: it is a two story building with almost 400 stalls!
• Learn about the ingredients of a Bhutanese diet: the best days for a visit is Thu. - Sun.!
• Visit Trashichhodzong in the evening, the summer residence of the central monastic body.
• The woodwork and the paintings are among the finest in the country.
Overnight hotel stay at hotel in Thimphu.
... and a rafting adventure on Mo Chu River!
• Drive to Punakha: see a panorama of the Himalayas at the Dochula pass on the way!
• Take a short hike to Chimi Lhakhang, the temple of Lama Drukpa Kuenley
• Visit Punakha Dzong, the winter residence of Bhutan’s spiritual leader the Je Khenpo...
• ... and too the central Monk Body, comprising over 350 monks!
• Enjoy some white water rafting in the afternoon on Mo Chu River in Punakha!
Overnight stay in Hotel at Punakha.
Head towards the famous Black Mountain
• Enjoy a scenic drive over waterfalls, prayer wheels and yak herds!
• Make the first stop at the Village Gangtey, followed by Gangtey Gompa!
• Visit Gangtey monastery and hike to the glacial valley of Phobjikha (10440ft).
• This beautiful valley is the nesting ground of the rare Black necked Cranes in winter!
Overnight stay in Hotel at Thimphu.
With a view over beautiful rice fields
• Drive to the Lhapchakha village for a beautiful hike in the Chirr pine forest.
• Pass the Chandana temple towards the Thinleygang village.
• Stop by Tachogang temple and see the impressive iron port!
• Enjoy some free time in the village to explore on your own.
Overnight stay at Hotel in Paro.
With a reward for sore muscles at the end...
• Hike to the Takshang Monastery after breakfast!
• This is one of the most venerated pilgrimage sites in the Himalayan world.
• Experience hot stone bath to relax after your hike.
• Combined with the local herbs, it does wonders for hypertension!
Overnight stay at Dorji Dema home stay.
• Head to the airport in time for you flight
• We hope you have enjoyed your stay, and wish you a safe trip!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person||$1,500|