This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Transfer from the airport to the hotel.
• Explore the surroundings at your own pace!
• Arrive at Medan Kuala Namu airport before 12 pm, meet and greet then drive to north-westward for about 5 hours to Bohorok, orangutan center.
• En route passing through several small towns followed by vast view of rubber and oil palm plantations with some countryside landscape. Stop to see palm oil plantation from outside.
• If it’s in the season you can stop to see local “rambutan” and cacao garden, also stop to see the local market in Kuala. Arrive in Bohorok, check-in at the hotel.
• After breakfast, start on a 3 hrs jungle trekking where you can see the semi or wild Orangutans. Steep, slopes and dense vegetation will bring you to the excitement of the Sumatra rainforest.
• Here you have the opportunity to see several species of indigenous flora and fauna. If you are lucky you may encounter Orangutan, leaf monkey, macaque, gibbons, siamang and abundant birdlife.
• Walkers must be fit and have suitable large profile shoes. The trekking pace will be adjusted with traveler’s stamina. Back to the hotel. Rest of the day free program. Additional trekking to be paid on the spot.
After breakfast, the free program then departs for Tangkahan on a rocky and dusty track passing through palm oil plantations and local villages.
• Arrival in Tangkahan, a remote outpost deeper in the national park, check in to your lodge. Here you live far away from any civilization. Rest of the day free program.
After breakfast walk for about 15 mins to the Elephant Center. Tangkahan outpost has been created by locals and foreigners.
• Help the mahouts give the elephants a wash in the stunning Batang river. Walk alongside the elephants as they explore their jungle. Relax and observe the elephants as they wander and graze in their natural habitat.
• Free day in Sanur to relax and recover energy!
• Leaving Sanur Beach by Fast Boat at 07.30 o’clock to Nusa Penida and will arrive at 30 to 35 minutes later.
• Upon arrival, you are welcomed by our driver and then drop you to the snorkeling professional for A SNORKELING TOUR to MANTA BAY, CRYSTAL BAY or GAMAT BAY, WALL POINT and JETTY POINT.
• After having lunch, you will be escorted for an island tour to visit Pasih Uug (Broken Beach), Taman Bidadari (Angel’s Billabong), Klingking Cliff (viewing point to Klingking Secret Point Beach). In the afternoon transfer to the harbor to head back to Bali.
After breakfast, transfer to the airport Ngura Rai – National flight to Flores. Starts the adventure in Komodo! Pick up and transfer to the harbor, meet your guide and the captain of your private boat. Visit Rinca and Flying fox Island.
• Visit Komodo Island, the Komodo island is known for its great biodiversity.
• After visiting the island and meet the dragons, sail to Kanawa enjoy the snorkel and sail to Bidadari.
• Visit also the island of Komodo - Kanawa & Bidadari Islands: Enjoy the snorkel in both islands, sailing in a private boat between Islands.
• Enjoy your last day around Komodo.
• After, transfer to Labuan Bajo airport where you will be greeted by your private driver on the island of gods!
• Day of departure, check out will be at 12.00 pm, please contact us if you need late checkout! Have a good flight!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|From October to June||$2,800|
|From December to January||$2,930|