Discover Indonesia at a glance. Experience and see the difference culture of Javanese, Balinese and Lombok people. Explore some Unesco destinations such as Borobudur, the biggest Buddhist temple in Yogyakarta and Jatiluwih rice terraces in Bali and other interesting places. Feel the charming of local people and see how on their daily life while enjoying beautiful scenery and breathtaking landscapes at the same time.
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
• Transfer from the airport to the hotel.
• Explore the surroundings at your own pace!
• Discover Sultan Royal Palace (Keraton).
• Continue to visit the world’s biggest Buddhist temple, Borobudur Temple, Indonesia's ancient link to the past.
• This famous Buddhist temple, dating from the 8th and 9th centuries, is located in central Java. The monument was restored with UNESCO's help in the 1970s.
• Meet local people and see their daily activities on how to produce silversmith, ceramics in a traditional way. You may take apart as well for these activities.
• Start your day by visiting local Batik making and learn how to produce. Batik is the traditional fabric made by print or hand. Today, the host will show you step by step about Batik history and how to make it.
• After this, continue to Prambanan, built in the 10th century, this is the largest temple compound dedicated to Shiva in Indonesia.
• Rising above the compound are three temples decorated with reliefs illustrating the epic of the Ramayana, dedicated to the three great Hindu divinities (Shiva, Vishnu, and Brahma) and three temples dedicated to the animals who serve them.
• Start your trip to Surabaya by train (about 5 hours) and you will discover typical and incredible landscapes of mountains, rice terraces, villages along the road.
• Arrival in Surabaya and direct to your hotel located near the Mount Bromo. You may stop at a local vegetable plantation on the slope of Mount Bromo.
• Departure around 2 am by 4x4 to access the Penanjakan viewpoint and enjoy the sunrise over the Bromo, Semeru and Tengger mountains.
• Mount Bromo that rises in the middle of a sea of sand bristling with volcanic cones. Crossing on horseback to reach the foot of Gunung Bromo. Take up 250 steps to reach the crater.
• Return to the hotel to have your breakfast, refreshing then drive to Juanda Surabaya International Airport for your flight to Denpasar, Bali.
• On arrival, meet your local English speaking guide and transfer to Ubud.
• Day free to relax at your hotel.
• You may join morning Yoga or walk to Ubud center to visit the market, Ubud palace or Monkey Forest.
• Local shops and restaurants also can be found in Ubud. If you’re looking for local activities, why don’t you to visit Pondok Pekak Library where you can learn Balinese dance, wood crafting or painting. Cooking class also a great option to fill up your day.
• You will head toward Tegenungan waterfall and enjoy nice scenery surrounding the waterfall.
• Drive further to Tirta Empul, you will be enveloped in the mystical aura of its sacred sources. A real place of pilgrimage for the Balinese, especially coveted for its purifying and medicinal virtues.
• Continue to Penglipuran village. The village offers a cool mountain atmosphere at around 700m above sea level, and spans over a hundred hectares, comprising bamboo forests, farming land and the main village neighborhood site.
• After breakfast, drive just North of Ubud and stop at Tegallalang Rice Terraces, famous for its beautiful scenes of rice paddies involving the Subak.
• Continue to Kintamani, a village sits on the rim of Batur caldera about 1,500 meters above sea levels. This place offers dramatic views over volcano Mount Batur and serene Lake Batur.
• On arrival, you will visit the traditional local market and the village school if you wish.
• Then join Rumah Desa, you will have a glimpse of the Balinese daily life: (offering, herbal medicine "Boreh"), Balinese calendar, Balinese alphabet and handwriting Lontar.
• Recipe for making a Balinese cake or making coconut oil, hiking in nearby rice fields to discover traditional irrigation methods, farming (rice planting, plowing with cows) or simply ride a bike around the village.
• You will then share a traditional family-style lunch with your hosts. Enjoy an hour massage at a local spa on the way back to Ubud.
• Breakfast in the morning until transfer to Padang Bai harbor to catch your fast boat to Lombok island.
• On arrival, meet your driver and transfer to your hotel. Check-in and rest at your leisure.
• Lombok is a nice and quiet island to end your trip.
• North Lombok is where you can embark on the great hike to Mount Rinjani and linger until the sunset at Gili’s island beautiful beaches.
• A full-day tour to Sasak village and Kuta beach is a great option to spend your day.
• Or you may cross to famous Gili’s island just 15 minutes by boat.
• Transfer from the hotel to the airport.
We hope you had a great journey in Indonesia and to see you again soon! Terima kasih!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.