● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
• Transfer from the airport to the hotel.
• Explore the surroundings at your own pace!
• Free day to enjoy the hotel and relax after your journey from home.
• If you feel like it, you can discover by yourself the city center of Ubud, its local market and monkey forest. You also can stay by the pool or go to the Spa!
• After breakfast, you will go with your driver and your guide to the spiritual village of Tampaksiring.
• On the way, you will stop to the Tegalalang rice fields, really famous for the amazing view directly from the road.
• Once in Tampaksiring, the first discovering will be the sacred sources of Tirta Empul from where you can join by foot le royal tombs of Gunung Kawi.
• After breakfast, you will go to the West of Ubud, between Mengwi and Tabanan to visit the famous temple of these places.
• First discovering the great Tanah Lot temple, best in the morning before the crowd gets there. After that way to Taman Ayun, royal temple surrounding by a beautiful garden and Alas Kedaton just next to it, a refuge of hundreds of long-tailed grey macaque and giant bats.
• Lunch at Marga village and beginning of the 6 days of local immersion. Daily life activities and Dinner.
• After breakfast, you will visit a traditional market and buy some food to do a cooking class once you get back to the complex.
• Lunch with your preparations.
•Afternoon traditional Balinese activities such as agriculture tour (Subak), paddy planting, plowing with a cow, coconut oil… In the evening: Balinese dance, orchestra lesson, and dinner with the family.
• In the early morning, you will do a sunrise trekking to enjoy the beauty of nature at this time of the day.
• Free time before lunch. In the afternoon making the traditional drink Jammu and scrub making and massage.
• Morning Yoga to wake up in the good mood!
• Healthy breakfast, then visit school village and the sacred giant tree.
• Afternoon village and surroundings tour with bike or trekking, your choice. Dinner with the family!
• Breakfast time followed by butterfly hunting.
• Lunchtime and afternoon visit. Blessing for the last day. Farewell dinner.
• Morning Yoga before your breakfast.
• Coconut oil making and goodbye to the family.
• Travel to Candidasa, the East beachside of Bali. Lunch on the way in a local restaurant.
• Visits of Kusamba and the salt making, Goa Lawah or the bat's cave and the traditional village of Tenganan.
• 2 free days in Candidasa to enjoy the hotel and the beach. Candidasa is a small beachside station in the East of Bali. Its location is perfect to discover the underwater life by diving or snorkeling.
• OPTIONAL TOUR: Discover Amed (7-8 hours): Admiring underwater of Amed beach and see varieties of tropical fishes corals. Stop at Tirta Gangga 'water of the Ganges' this sacred water palace was built in the early twentieth century by the last king of Karangasem. It boasts many decorative ponds and fountains, lush plant life and natural bathing pools.
• Day of departure, see you soon again in Indonesia!
• Check-out are usually around 11am or noon. Depends on your flight departure time, you will be able to leave your luggage at the reception and enjoy the surroundings of your hotel. Transfer to the airport with your driver to take your return flight.
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
|From January to June||$1,040|
|From July to January||$1,710|