Voyage from the cityscape of Sydney to unspoiled Kangaroo Island. Enjoy a mix of nature, food, coastlines, ditch the crowds and do it with a bit of pazzaz. Australia is one giant island of adventure, and the trip idea below is testament to the many experiences the country has on offer. Along the way you'll enjoy a luxury cruise and a unique seaplane journey to a secluded lunch. You will dive into a brilliant kaleidoscope of color and discover the magic of the Great Barrier Reef. Above water, you will stay in fantastic, hand picked accommodation with great amenities!See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
• Arrival in Sydney, a cosmopolitan city filled with vibrant life, character and a sense of daring
• Start with a meet & greet and a private transfer to your hotel
• Indulge. The multiculturalism means a wealth of amazing dining experiences!
• Today, you will enjoy a luxury 4 hour cruise experience
• Enjoy the company of a small group aboard Ambiance - a 54 foot motor yacht
• Take in the views of the Sydney Harbor Bridge and the Opera House
• Enjoy a gourmet 3 course BBQ lunch with regional wines, local beers and 5-star service
• Transfer by water taxi to your seaplane
• The aircraft will land at the Cottage Point Inn jetty where a friendly welcome awaits
• Enjoy a three course a la carte lunch served on the deck
• Re-board your flight for the return journey to Sydney
• Your evening starts with the essential tour of the Opera House, followed by a lovely dinner experience
• Do as much or as little as you like while discovering the magic of the Great Barrier Reef
• Make the most of your stay at the 5-star Lizard Island Hotel
• Enjoy the many amenities and activities on offer: snorkeling, diving, fishing, boat charters, private picnics and sunset beachside dining, among others!
• Next up, Cairns - the heart of Tropical North Queensland!
• Marvel at the spectacular backdrops of rainforest mountain ranges and the sparkling Coral Sea
• Spend the rest of the day at leisure
• Private Transfer from your hotel to Cairns Airport
• Fly Cairns to Adelaide (not included)
• Fly Adelaide to Kangaroo Island (included) and transfer from the airport to your lodge
• Prepare for Kangaroo Island, regarded as the best location to see Australian wildlife!
• Immerse yourself in nature
• Discover theWonders of KI (Flinders Chase experience)
• Experience Seal Bay, Kangas & Kanapés and a coastal cliff walk
•Learn all about the Island Heritage
• Transfer to the airport for your flight to Adelaide (included)
• Connect to your flight home (not included)
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.