Enjoy an 8 day adventure trip in gorgeous Patagonia! During this trip, you will discover the incredible and unique scenery of this amazing region through hikes and treks. Join your guide, and explore the marvelous glaciers, lush forests and soaring mountains. This trip will for sure give you memories of a life time!See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
... and to gorgeous Patagonia!
• Upon arrival to Punta Arenas, a guide will welcome and transfer you to your hotel.
•Why not start exploring the area on your own after check-in?
Discover the Torres des Paine!
• Transfer to the bus station, and catch the bus to Puerto Natales.
• Join the group to go in Torres del Paine National Park.
• Upon arrival, enjoy a delicious dinner before spending the night in the Central Sector Refuge.
• Begin today with a hike through the pampa, cross the Ascencio River, and then climb up to Los Vientos Mountain Pass!
• Enjoy the amazing views of the valley and lakes.• Continue to the Chileno Mountain Refuge, and into the Lenga Beech forest to La Morrena.
• Follow a rock trail to the spectacular Las Torres Base Lookout Point for an incredible view!
Marvel at the unique nature of the area!
• Today, hike about 8.4 miles along the shore of Nordenskjöld Lake, up the Almirante Nieto Hill...
• ... and over the striking Cuernos del Paine!
• During the hike, marvel at the magnificent views of Los Cuernos.
• See the hanging glaciers, lakes, and the abundant local vegetation and wildlife.
• Have a gorgeousdinner before tucking in for the night.
Lunch & Dinner included
• Start early with a light hike to the Italiano Campsite!
• Climb through the woods up the Francés River Valley, about a 1.25 mile long climb.
• Continue to the Francés Lookout Point, where you will enjoy one of the most breathtaking views!
Lunch & Dinner included
A grand, natural wonder
• Today, reach the third milestone of the circuit, one of the most unforgettable scenery of the park...
• ... the magnificent Grey Glacier!
• Hike around the Paine Grande Hill to reach the first lookout point of Grey Lake.
• From here, you will see the floating pieces of glacier!
• Continue the hike towards the incredible view of Grey Glacier and the Grey Mountain Refuge!
The diversity of the Patagonian nature...
• Today, sail through the Fjord Ultima Esperanza!
• Admire the beautiful mountains, waterfalls, residences, and Patagonian birdlife.
• Before midday, reach the Balmaceda Glacier, which stands out for its untamed beauty.
• Later, arrive at Serrano Glacier, where it is possible to disembark to enjoy a walk!
• Journey through the forest of Coigüe and Canelo trees before reaching the foot of the glacier.
Where will your next adventure be?
• According to your departure time, our agency is happy and ready to prepare activities just for you
• Or extend your trip because you wish to continue the adventure!
• Transfer to the Punta Arenas airport in time for you flight
• Fly to Santiago for you connection!
• We wish you a safe trip on your next adventure!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|January 2020 to December 2020||$2,740|