Experience the beauty of Argentina during 15 days, and embark on a lifetime adventure together! During this trip, you will discover the passionate art of Tango in Buenos Aires, visit world-renowned wineries for wine tasting, trek on beautiful glaciers and sail through the amazing icy scenery of El Calafate. Memories are best when shared, are you ready to create some unforgettable once together?See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
See the Tango Dancers in San Telmo!
• Visit spectacular spots in Buenos Aires, like the historically important May Square.
• Continue down May Avenue, and wander the cobblestone streets in old San Telmo.
• Stroll along Madero Port - enjoy the docks and the many restaurants available.
• End in Recoleta, the final resting place of Eva "Evita" Peron.
Bike through the most gorgeous parks!
• Bike tobeautiful sites, like the park Bosques de Palermo.
• Enjoy some lunch, snacks and drink en route!
• Enjoy a closed-door dining at Fogón Asado, and taste some of Argentina's best boutique wines!
One of the new seven wonders of the world...
• Discover the strength of nature at the beautiful Iguazu falls.
• Walkways will allow you to get close to the falls, and to share the magnificent view.
• Take the chance and visit the Brazilian side of the park!
• The adventure never ends at the Iguazu falls!
• Join the tour to the Argentinian Park, and enjoy the incredible nature around you!
• Continue to the most famous fall: the Devil's Throat.
Ride of into the sunset...
• Transfer to the airport and fly to Mendoza.
• Enjoy a romantic horseback ride together in the sunset.
• The tour will have a fantastic view: it goes 4593 feet above sea level!
• Sample the local gastronomy at a BBQ, and some incredible Malbec wine!
The land of the Malbec...
• Lujan De Cuyo is famous for its wine production.
• Visit world-renowned wineries, and participate in an excellent wine tasting!
• You will also be treated to a full gourmet lunch: this is a day filled with local specialties!
Another day, another wine tasting...
• Visit the world-renowned Salentein, Domaine Bousquet and Andeluna Cellars wineries.
• Taste the aromas and flavors of these high-altitude wines on a wine tasting!
• Enjoy a delicious gourmet lunch, and admire the romantic landscape.
Hike the astonishing Circuito Chico
• Transfer to the airport and catch the flight to Bariloche.
• Take a light hike through the amazing forest with its ancient trees.
• Admire the crystal blue lakes, and an incredible view over the Cathedral López and the mountain peaks.
• Enjoy the flora and fauna of the Andean Patagonian Forest.
On the magical road of the seven lakes
• Experience the scenic route to San Martin de los Andes.
• Its filled with forested valleys, waterfalls, snow-capped mountains, and azure lakes.
• Discover the most beautiful lakes and rivers on an excursion to Naheul Huapi National Parks!
Immerse yourselves in nature
• See the fantastic scenery of Villa La Angosture, 70 km from Bariloche.
• An ideal place for a nature escape: the area is filled with lakes, mountains, forest and rivers.
• Relax in the nature - why not do some yoga, kayaking, horseback riding, or hike by waterfalls?
• Enjoy a slow breakfast at your hotel together.
• Transfer from Villa La Angostura to the airport
• Catch a flight to El Calafate, and your next adventure!
Memories are best when shared...
• Enjoy this once in a lifetime experience together!
• Walk one the pure white ice of the Perito Moreno Glacier on a mini-trek!
• Marvel at the incredible nature: deep blue cracks, ice caves, small ponds...
Navigate in the heart of the continental ice cap!
• Start the tour towards Los Glaciares National Park.
• Arrive in Punta Bandera Port, and rent a modern catamaran!
• Sail through the incredible icebergs together.
• From one part of the lake, you will see the Spegazzini Glacier: it is almost 100 meters high!
• Return to the port after sailing and continue to El Calafate by land.
...for an evening of rhythm and passion!
• Transfer to El Calafate airport, and fly to Buenos Aires.
• In the evening, you will be picked up for dinner and a Tango show!
• The Querandi Tango House invites you to Buenos Aires in the early the 20th century...
• Travel through the passionate history of Tango together with the dancers!
• Enjoy the best of the Argentinian Cuisine with an A la Carte dinner.
Are you sure you are ready to head home?
• Depending on departure time, we are happy to prepare activities just for you.
• Transfer to the airport in time for your flight.
• Possibility to extend your trip if you wish to continue the adventure!
• We hope you have enjoyed you stay, and hope to see you back soon!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.