Are you ready for 4 incredible days in Buenos Aires? Immerse yourself in a blend of highlights and off the beaten track experiences. Indulge in mouth watering Argentinian Asado paired with some of the best wines in the region. Cycle down colorful streets in search of the best street art and captivating Tango dancers! Get a glimpse of life outside of the city and go horseback riding with gauchos at one of the most beautiful ranches in Buenos Aires. Best of all, this carefully designed itinerary can be tailored to your individual taste so each moment spent in Buenos Aires is one for the books!See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
• Arrival in Buenos Aires
• Begin with a guided group tour of May Square, May Avenue, San Telmo, La Boca, Boca Juniors stadium, Madero Port, Retiro, Palermo and Recoleta!
• Discover the Asado tradition at Fogón with a closed-door dining experience combined with a tasting of some of the best boutique wines from Argentina
• The Hidden Graffiti bicycle tour is strictly off-the-beaten-path. Pedal through the hidden Southern neighborhoods of Buenos Aires to find the city's most impressive street art!
• Stop for a tasty lunch on the way
• Tour little known neighborhoods in search of the best dancers, Milongueros, and traditional Tango clubs!
• Visit one of the most beautiful Estancias (ranch) in Buenos Aires, the “El Ombu de Areco”
• Go horseback riding throughout the 300-hectare estancia accompanied by gauchos
• Wander around the park among the ancient trees and scented flowers
• Enjoy a delicious breakfast at your hotel
• Transfer to the airport for departure• Our agency is happy to extend your trip if you wish to continue the adventure!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.