Water, water everywhere! Your blissful retreat to nature begins in Bariloche, home to evergreen forests, turquoise lakes and towering mountains. Push deeper into wild Patagonia and connect with nature as you ride horses through ancient forests, kayak along virgin coasts, practice meditation and yoga surrounded by stunning scenery, chase waterfalls, and sample local specialities. Ideal for nature lovers of all ages, water creatures, picnic junkies. Couch potatoes need not apply.
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
The lakes and forests of Bariloche...• Arrival at Bariloche airport and transfer to your hotel
• Kick off your adventure with Circuito Chico, a short hike through a native forest
• Walk along picturesque trails and ancient trees and enjoy panoramic views of Catedral, López and Capilla mountain peaks
• Semi-private tour up to 6 people
• Immersive day of wellness through meditation, yoga and kayaking at Peuma Hue Estancia
• Enjoy a balanced, delicious and healthy box lunch, prepared in Estancia
• Explore the crystalline waters and virgin coasts of the Gutiérrez during a guided kayak tour
• Return to your hotel in Bariloche
• Rise early and head back to the Estancia for a lakeside breakfast
• Go horseback riding in Nahuel Huapi National Park (full day)
• Taste local specialities, empanadas, traditional asado, homemade bread and dessert
• Continue the ride until the early evening. Wrap up the day with hot chocolate and tasty pies! Afterwards, return to Bariloche
• Embark on a full day excursion exploring the most beautiful lakes of Bariloche
• Visit the Villa La Angostura
• Explore the water banks of San Martin de los Andes
• Travel down the famous Seven Lakes road
A day of blissful relaxation ahead...
• Morning Yoga Revitalization (Available Monday and Friday. Private yoga classes optional)
• Head to the pier for a sunset boat ride and champagne
• Drive along the scenic Seven Lakes road to forest of Ñires
• Hike through the forest to the Nivico Waterfall
• Enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch
It doesn't have to end...
• Transfer to Bariloche Airport
• According to your departure time, our agency is happy to prepare additional activities or extend your trip!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|October 2019 to December 2019||$1,750|
|December 2019 to December 2019||$1,870|
|January 2020 to March 2020||$1,870|
|March 2020 to April 2020||$1,750|
|April 2020 to April 2020||$1,870|